ALICE CREATIVE WRITING COURSE SEPTEMBER
Named after writer Alice Walker, this course aims to help you strengthen your regular writing practice and improve your craft. The course offers weekly critique workshops – where you’ll share your work with the class – as well as sessions on writing techniques, such as pacing, and scene structure. You’ll also connect with a lifelong community of other Black Women & Women of Colour writers from around the globe.
- Developing your writing voice
- Scene structure
- Deep point of view & immersive writing
- Pacing & dialogue
- Writers workshop (peer feedback on your writing)
Classes will take place via ZOOM – see dates & times below.
**STRICTLY NO REFUNDS**
Tuesday 13th September
Tuesday 20th September
Tuesday 27th September
Tuesday 4th October
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm – PLEASE CHECK YOUR TIMEZONES
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE
REGISTRATION ENDS TUESDAY 30TH AUGUST
- “Who is this course for?” All of our courses are beginner-friendly. The ALICE Course is suitable for those who have completed a REWRITE or other writing course / programme, and those working on a project – short story, novel, personal essays, memoir or other form of creative writing.
- “I live outside the UK, can I still attend?” Yes! All of our classes / courses take place virtually, so you can join from anywhere in the world. Please check your timezones when booking.
- “Can I pay in installments?” Yes! You can pay in two installments, send us in email to arrange: firstname.lastname@example.org