Our ZADIE Intermediate Course is now available online!
Named after one of the most celebrated writers of contemporary British literature, Zadie Smith, this course will give you the skills and confidence to further your writing craft.
Classes will take place via ZOOM – see dates & times below.
Sign up if you:
- Are working on a draft or an idea
- Want constructive feedback
- Want to workshop your writing in a supportive environment
How it works
Through a series of 4 online classes, you will:
- Learn essential writing & editing techniques
- Discover practical ways to keep your writing on track
- Find a supportive community and connect with other writers
**STRICTLY NO REFUNDS**
Wednesday 5th August 2020
Wednesday 12th August 2020
Wednesday 19th August 2020
Wednesday 26th August 2020
Time: 4 pm – 6 pm BST (UK) / 11am – 1pm EST
Registration fee: £65
Level: Intermediate/advanced *You will be required to share your work with the class, and to read the work of others*
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE / JOIN FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD