Our flagship TONI Beginners Course is now available online!
Named after one of the most celebrated writers of contemporary literature, Toni Morrison, this course aims to make you and your writing brave, bold, and bracing! The classes are designed to boost your creative confidence, and help you find your writing voice in a supportive and encouraging environment.
Classes will take place via ZOOM – see dates & times below.
Sign up if you:
- Want to find your writing voice
- Want to learn writing techniques
- Want support and structure
How it works
Through a series of 4 online classes, you will:
- Learn essential writing techniques such as characterisation, setting, & more through weekly workshops & assignments
- Find a supportive community and connect with other writers
- Discover practical ways to keep your writing on track
- Receive one-on-one feedback from the course tutor
**STRICTLY NO REFUNDS**
Wednesday 3rd June 2020
Wednesday 10th June 2020
Wednesday 17th June 2020
Wednesday 24th June 2020
Time: 4 pm BST (UK) / 11 am EST
Registration fee: £65
Level: Beginners / those returning to writing
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE